HPE Proliant DL20 Gen10 Intel E-2124 1/1 (3.3G/4C/8MB) 1X8GB 2666 UD no HDD Std no OPT Std 2-port 1GbE S100i SATA 1U 2xLFF NHP 1/1 290W
HPE Proliant DL20 Gen10 P08335-B21
1U Rack Mount Server | Intel Xeon E-2124 4 Core Processor
1x 8GB DDR4-2666 UDIMM Memory, Includes 2 LFF Hard Drive blanks,
HPE ILO5 infrastructure management, 1 HPE 290W non-hot plug Power Supply,
Two Maximum expansion slots, 1 GB 332i Ethernet Adapter 2 ports,
HPE S100i storage controller, 1U form factor
HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 E-2124 1P 8GB-U 2LFF NHP 290W P08335-B21 Entry Server
Are you looking for a compact 1U server that
supports workloads in a variety of environments HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server
delivers a compact and versatile server at an affordable price. Deploy the
portable form factor in small, remote or branch offices, as a compact yet
powerful point of sale platform in transport, retail and hospitality
environments, or as a flexible configuration for customization in space
constrained environments of OEM, military and government customers. HPE
ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server blends performance, reliability and manageability.
This 1P 1U server powered by Intel Pentium, Intel Core i3 or Intel Xeon E
processors provides unique enterprise-class capabilities at a great
value-making it an ideal rack server platform for growing businesses,
enterprises, and service providers. Outstanding configuration flexibility
caters to a variety of business requirements and a range of HPE Qualified
Options to fit most needs-helping customers improve their workloads.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- Introducing support for Intel Xeon E processors and 2666 MHz UDIMM with support for Intel Software Guard Extensions designed to increase the security of application code and data.
- Storage enhancements in the form of increased capacity of up to 6 SFF drives and M.2 SSDs for boot.
- Dedicated HPE iLO Management Port as an option kit for faster and more secure data transmission.
- More choice of power supplies with 500W 94% efficiency and 800W 48VDC 94% efficiency flex slot redundant power supplies.
Compact and Simple Design for an Affordable Solution
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server is a short-depth chassis of 15.05 inch providing mobility and easy deployment in a wide variety of environments.
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server has great quality and design features that are a hallmark of the HPE ProLiant family such as tool-less access to system components and enhanced serviceability.
- It provides affordable configuration choices along with a wide variety of HPE Qualified Options that addresses light workloads to the most demanding requirements.
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server also supports low-cost Pentium and Core series processors to meet entry configuration requirements.
Right Balance of Performance, Flexibility, Reliability, and
Manageability for Growing Business Needs
- You have a wide choice of dual core, quad core and hexa core Intel Pentium and Xeon E processors with up to 64 GB of DDR4 ECC memory to handle any demands that your workload might make on the HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server.
- It offers outstanding configuration flexibility with support for up to two large form factor (LFF) or six small form factor (SFF) drives, four DDR4 UDIMMs, 290W or 500W or 800W power supplies, and a more efficient deployment of options via HPE FlexibleLOM and PCIe slots.
- The HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server combines a dense and compact form factor with redundant power supply capability, which keeps your business running and provides data protection and accessibility even in the event of a power supply failure.
- Along with an embedded 2 x 1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters that offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 10GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- HPE iLO5 provides a more efficient and easier server management. It enables large-scale FW deployment, improved GUI to simplify management with industry standard APIs, and easy system debug access.
- Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry-standard servers, such as the HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server, with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon and with security protection built in across the server life-cycle starting with silicon root of trust.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots. With Runtime Firmware Verification, enabled by the optional HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the servers firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised server.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to avoid unauthorized access to the server and store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms, while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed for further protection.
Industry-leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server comes standard with a complete set of services from HPE Pointnext, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- HPE Pointnext services simplify the stages of your IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an ideal solution. Professional services enables rapid deployment of solutions.
- Services provided under Operational services include: HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care - Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services, and HPE Datacenter Care for Multi-vendor. Operational services provides the ongoing support.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.